Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mommy and Daddy are waiting.....


Today is January 21, 2007 and Mommy and Daddy are currently awaiting my arrival into the world. As of right now, Mommy is suppose to go into the hospital on January 26, 2007. We'll see....I may want to come into this world sooner.

2 comments:

Jerry and Michelle said...

Jerry and Michelle in Texas are anxiously awaiting your arrival, too. We can't wait to meet you!

Eve Ginnings said...

Dear Lincoln,

Welcome to the world. It is a wonderful place filled with miracles and you are proof of that. I haven't met your Mommy but I work with your Daddy at the College of Medicine where we teach people to be good doctors - like your Daddy and Dr. Floresguerra. Your Daddy is a wonderful person and we all love and admire him.
You are a lucky little boy and everyone in your life will love you.

Welcome to the world.

Eve Ginnings