Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally....a little warm weather! :)

This morning Lincoln woke up and when asked about getting ready for school, this was his response:
"Some days I want to go to school, and some days I don't. Today, I don't."

It was serious, matter of fact, and absolutely hysterical! Now, if this were traditional school, that wouldn't cut it with either Mommy or Daddy. However, preschool is a little different....

Today it has been in the 60's! We have had a long winter and are sure to get some cooler temps again so we got outside to a park as fast as possible today to play and have a picnic with Oma! Unfortunately, Mommy dropped her entire lunch on the ground; however, first thing Lincoln said was "Don't worry Mommy, I'll share my lunch with you"! Hope he's always so generous!

We had a great time soaking up the sunshine and playing on the swings, slides, and in the sand!










No comments: