Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas w/ Oma and Savvy

Savvy came over on Christmas Eve and spent most of the afternoon playing with me. She came over for lunch then we baked cookies (*yawnnn*...haha) and opened each others gifts. She got me large building blocks (which we had to put together) and they were soon all over the house....SAVVY! Then, Oma came by the house later on Christmas Eve and brought me lots of goodies including a new whiz kid learning system and a big truck! I had a lot of fun opening my presents and to everyone's surprise loved wearing "Ho-Ho's" hat around...

ps- Oma arrived right after I had finished a gourmet meal of chicken nuggets and tater tots so I still have ketchup on my face in most pictures... :)!


Giving all my kisses to the best babysitter, Savvy!


Thanks for my gift...big bear hug, big bear hug!


OOhhh, Mommy's gonna kill Savvy...haha.


Helping Savvy open up her gift


Say cheese!


Giving up more love to Savvy


Dumb and dumber


Opening up gifts from Oma


I love Christmas!


This is not terror, this is sheer excitement over my big truck!!!


Showing Oma some love and kisses


Playing with all my new trucks


Sitting with Santa


and nibbling on his ear


Can't I open just one more gift, please?!


Loving Christmas time...

No comments: