Thursday, April 10, 2008

Visiting Good Ol' Dollywood!


Awaiting my first carousel ride.


We're going in a circle aren't we?


Hanging out with my buddy.


Chillin!


Can we speed this ride up, I'm falling asleep!


Taking it easy with Mommy.


I'm a crunchy junkie without a doubt.


I'm over Riverdance already people...


It's time to goof around!


Love that I get to spend time with Grandma and Granddad Downs


Daddy, I'm over it...


Tidbit of information for you.

We went to Dollywood today, and we had a good time. Grandma and Granddad Downs drove up from Chattanooga to meet us. It was really warm today, and I got to ride a bunch of rides for the 1st time. Had fun Mommy and Daddy!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

How fun!!! Glad you guys are enjoying the GREAT weather too!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks as though everyone had a great time! My granddaugher, Maddi, just loves those rides too Lincoln!