We just returned home from vacationing throughout Southern Ireland, and we had an awesome time! We stayed in Galway, Killarney, and Dublin Ireland and traveled each day throughout the countryside. Lincoln was an angel! He slept on the flight all the way over and adjusted to the time change in 1 night. He ate regular meals and had his naps when we were traveling on our bus to different tourist locations. We did have trouble when we got home. The "black hole" Atlanta airport (Delta) cancelled our flight home literally as we stood below the plane to get on it. They wouldn't book us a flight until the next day so we ended up renting a car and driving home. Lincoln was the most tolerable of this whole event. He had very little sleep but was incredibly happy and only cried when we were about 30 minutes from home (after a 24 hour day of traveling home from Dublin w/ layovers, flight cancellations, etc). I have attached some photos from our trip. They may not be the best, but everyone has wanted to see something so here you go.....
Also, Mommy and Daddy celebrated their 2nd anniversary yesterday. Congrats Mommy and Daddy!
1 comment:
No wonder I had never heard of Murphy's in Ireland! You guys really were in Ireland! I guess you did tell me about that trip, but I obviously forgot! The pictures are so good. It looks like you guys had a great time! Were you visiting people you know? Lincoln is so cute and getting so big! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment